Happy Mother’s Day to all my mom friends and to the dad’s that act as moms.
Zoe’s present to me. Hope you can read phonics too.
1. Why did God make mothers?
“So they can have ther babbys”
2. How did God make mothers?
“He made mothers so they can care for they babbies”
3. What ingredients are mothers made of?
“They are made of Gods and Jesus life.”
4. Why did God give you YOUR mother and not some other mom?
“To love us. To care about us more than any other mom.”
5. What kind of little girl was your mom?
“She was a brave littel girl.”
6. Who’s the boss at your house?
“My Grandma is the boss at my hous and my Mom.”
7. What’s the difference between moms and dads? (AND OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE WROTE THIS!!!)
“Moms don’t have wenner and Dad work”
For those of you who don’t get it – she said WEINER. OMG!! And golly. I worked for over 20 years.
8. What does your mom do in her spare time? (love this)
“She writes on the cuputer all day log and get Starbucks and gets Ice veteta lata (iced venti latte)
Notice how she spelled Starbucks exactly correct! That’s my kid for shizzle.
9. What would it take to make your mom perfect?
“She would have more munay to buy thighs (things) for me and grou hirer (grow hair)”
10. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
“I would cages (change) not for her to go to the docter and the hostpel (hospital)”
Ok. Off to shop for stuff for grilled chicken bowtie salad stuff. Love to you internets and thanks debu_sweetie for the sweetest email of all time this morning!!